rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was 2014 good to you? 24 bangs for me (and I'm done)

Was 2014 good to you? 24 bangs for me (and I'm done)

got the regular to a point where she happily wears a butt plug when we go out, begs for anal and can deep throat and swallow... and all of this she coos about and loves doing, even though i don't really care about any of it that much.... and she initially put up incredible resistance...

she's now so overtly sexual, I can barely keep up with her... she'll lie on the bed fingering herself waiting for me. she'll fuck 3-4 times a day if i want.... the ass is good when she's on the rag.

Forget about notches and do the world a favor by breaking some bitches to your will. I've just got to pick the right girl for a threesome and get her eating pussy... another thing she swears she'll never do....

It's not really about the sex, it's about being absolutely and completely dominant and showing her that basically whatever you say, even if she hates the idea will be something she finds she loves doing. It's also about training her so that her world is all about pleasing you.

Women today are polarized into semi males, and it takes a great deal of effort to extract the pure female from the raw material the world gives us. Focus on that... get the gold nugget... not the the boat load of iron ore.

Messages In This Thread