rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Wanted to drop an update that 10 year visas are now possible between USA and China. And also, if you've already a shorter visa, you can convert your old visa into a 10 year visa going forward.

Here is a random link discussing the change.

Quote: (08-06-2014 05:45 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

I just arrived back with my fourth visa for China, again an L (tourist) visa, but this one is a year with 90 day stays rather than 30 day stays (the time during which you can stay in country without having to leave and come back in). Its my fourth visa and my third 1 year visa, which dispels the rumor that you cannot get 4 tourist visas in China.

I was particularly happy with the processing center in NYC that I used. Website is Visacenter.us. Lizzie or Luzzie, some cute latina girl, did the processing (I went in person as I was staying in NYC) and it was a two day turnaround for 250. They even provided a fake itinerary for me, as Chinese consulate apparently is now looking for your hotel accommodations for a much longer period in your initial stay, and I'd only had a fake one that I cancelled (for Sheraton Four Points in Shenzhen) for six days. In any event, I paid 500 last year, or thereabouts for the SF processing, but I had to use the West Coast consulate last year as I was showing a legal address of Las Vegas (China is strict about which consulate you use, and it pretty much has to be in your home country at least for Americans, and near what you list as your legal address - I have a Nevada driver's license so not sure how that all ads up). Anyway, I'd recommend this processing service highly. Offices are 45 W 34th, #703, mostly doing Russian visa but also China.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread