rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Columbia delays finals for some after 'trauma' of Garner, Brown grand jury decisions

Columbia delays finals for some after 'trauma' of Garner, Brown grand jury decisions

Quote: (12-11-2014 12:29 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

I'm still traumatized from the original OJ verdict...

There I was in middle school sitting in the cafeteria and they put it on the loud speaker for the entire school to hear: "Not Guilty"

The entire cafeteria erupted in applause and cheers with people on their feet, screaming and hugging, as if Bruce Willis just sacrificed himself to separate a meteor into two and save the fate of mankind. It was me and one other student who looked at each other in shock and disbelief as we sat there in silence with our arms folded across our chests while everyone celebrated.

I just don't understand Americans.

I was in middle school as well, and the thing I remember most, was that the LA riots were still fresh in my mind.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Messages In This Thread