rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maybe Red Pill's not dead in some parts of Hollywood: Angelina Jolie and Sony

Maybe Red Pill's not dead in some parts of Hollywood: Angelina Jolie and Sony

Quote: (12-10-2014 01:51 PM)DChambers Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2014 04:15 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The real life of the upper crust is all pretty much Red Pill. I've been to business meetings after corporate retreats and they more resembled Caligula party coupled with RVF banter about women. They did breakfasts after in brothels together with clients.

Hollywood is true talk of course. They are absolutely right about this spoiled Hollywood kid Jolie, who thinks she sucked up world's wisdom due to her UN propaganda engagements and child-shopping around the world.

Pumping 180m into a Hollywood pic that should all appeal to the empowered feminist woman of today. The emails are actually worded very politely.

Quote:Quote:

I’m not destroying my career over a minimally talented spoiled brat who thought nothing of shoving this off her plate for eighteen months so she could go direct a movie. I have no desire to be making a movie with her, or anybody, that she runs and that we don’t. She’s a camp event and a celebrity and that’s all and the last thing anybody needs is to make a giant bomb with her that any fool could see coming. We will end up being the laughing stock of our industry and we will deserve it, which is so clearly where this is headed that I cannot believe we are still wasting our time with it.”

Absolutely love this - most actors don't have the talent, the abilities and intelligence to do directing despite their blown-up egos. She likely wishes to be in the movies in the future without showing her post-wall face.

The only actor I can think of who is as good directing as he is acting is Clint Eastwood. Tom Hanks also does some good work as a producer. There might be one or two others but their names escape me.

Woody Allen, Robert Redford, Ben Affleck I think is a better director than actor (The Town)

Messages In This Thread