rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

Quote: (12-10-2014 01:35 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

I ask because I've noticed recently what you might call "grooming" behaviors. Things which don't serve a practical purpose, but make me look good. It's freaking me out, and I don't understand it. Feel like if I get this it'll lead to some other revelation.

I wouldn't stress about this. Most likely, you just realise that looking good offers social power as well as sexual power. Charisma creates opportunity through attraction and the perception that you are a disciplined man in control.

Quote: (12-10-2014 04:08 AM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

I guess you can be a playa but once you are in your forties or fifties, those 18-24 year old women are going to be scarce. You'll have to game women in their thirties who are about to hit the wall and looking to cash in on their SMV.

To RVF members: what's your plan? Have you thought about this yet?

I'm 43. 18 year old girlfriend, (though I'm thinking lately we've run our course and am thinking of heading to Germany for a year). Was able to pull girls in their low 20's before her, but had dated in the 25-35 range as well. Understand I'm in damn good shape, and, though ugly, am dominant, dangerous-looking and masculine. That's where you need to be in your 40's. Women after that and my own age have lost all joy and innocence, seem consumed by bitterness, and generally have started to look like men, so I avoid them.

It'll probably start tailing off from here, sure, but I'm not remotely-worried about this. I've had a healthy sex life, and have noticed that although my sex drive is still damn strong, sex itself isn't as important to me, because it doesn't hold much mystery for me anymore. Since I never thought of it as 'dirty', there's also no transgressive thrill. It's just an act that I enjoy, but any problems I have before the act still exist after it, and the drive that makes me bang is never, ever satiated, so I've had to learn to accept I will never be satisified by either a woman or the sex act itself. All I really get out of the transaction is an intimate appreciation of female innocence and beauty, which is why the jaded nature of young millennials strikes me as a tragedy.

As such, I feel like I've both mastered the desire and matured to the stage where sex doesn't control me. It's hard to explain without sounding pretentious, but at this age of my life, my concerns are seeking life rewards that are deeper and less transitory than sexual pleasure, which is probably why I should have had children, but that choice was out of my control. None of what I'd consider were my peak life experiences were sex-related, so there's still the pursuit of beauty, excellence, discipline and knowledge to keep me interested. Hell, I've been thinking of taking up painting. Might take me 30 years to get good, but, hey, I've got time.

Maybe I'm more aware of my own mortality, and recognise that women can only offer so much, especially when I can't even remember a lot of the girls I've banged. (Some girls I knew in my youth were reminiscing on Facebook about sex with me the other week, and if you'd asked me point blank if I've ever slept with them, I would have said no. I had to tactfully talk about it in general abstracts with them, hoping they wouldn't notice).

If I never banged again after tonight, hell, I've had a good run. It wouldn't be the end of the world. Always have a mission.

Messages In This Thread