rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game/PUA concepts you don't agree with.

Game/PUA concepts you don't agree with.

Quote: (12-05-2014 05:27 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Speakeasy, game is the only thing that you can improve on.

You can improve your looks by getting the right haircut, your teeth fixed and whitened if they are jacked up, putting on some muscle, wearing stylish clothes, etc. Obviously you can't change your genetic looks, but I think most guys can at least bring themselves up to decent with effort.

Quote:Quote:

The mentality. Don't limit yourself. Are you saying it's impossible for the jet black kenyan to pull top fanny?
If it is possible then what is the reason?

Of course it's possible. Look at Philochko, he's not Tyson Beckford and he's pulling Slavic girls in some of the most black-unfriendly countries in the world. Not at all saying it's not possible. Why are you getting this impression that I'm saying a jet black guy from African cannot pull women? Or that NO man has ever overcome a looks deficit? I know a short not that great looking guy who consistently punches above his weight. He's kind of like Philochko in that he's very extroverted, charismatic and flirty with women, but still has some pedestalization/beta/blue pill tendencies. I've known a number of guys like this. They may have some degree of natural game without even understanding what game really is in the way an RVFer would. And for them, that's good enough to pull some cute chics with consistency. But having never studied game, they also fall into the trap of being beta-providers and serial oneitis.

Anyway, my original point up at the top is that I don't believe these game gurus who say looks, height and race doesn't matter and only game does. Nobody here is saying game is unimportant. My point is that looks is VERY important. And all other things being equal, I'd rather be a tall, GQ looking guy with average game than short and average looking with good game. The tall, good looking guy will still pull better looking girls more consistently with way less effort.

Messages In This Thread