rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game/PUA concepts you don't agree with.

Game/PUA concepts you don't agree with.

Quote: (12-05-2014 10:50 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2014 10:51 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

On the looks debate, it's game denialism, pure and simple.

If you believe a pasty, balding, relatively short, skinny fat, ginger guy like Tyler ever got girls, then looks can't matter THAT much. Same with Style.

I've had this debate before. Most of the gurus aren't classically good looking guys. They are generally average looking dudes, some of whom work out, but most of their success is because of their game.

If you don't believe these plain guys are fucking, then why believe anything else that they say?

I would like to disagree with this sentiment. It is quite common amongst 'PUAs' and I think it's fine to be a 'game denialist' in this respect.

I actually don't believe 'RSDTyler' ever got girls. I saw some of his videos a while back, and it was extremely difficult for me to believe he had ever had sex. Not just his looks, but everything about him. He even replied to one of my comments on his youtube video, and I've never heard a grown man talk like such a child.
But assuming he has had sex, I would say that given that he put such a large effort into cultivating 'verbal convincing' of girls that he was high status, that it ballooned into a well-known dating coaching company, he probably isn't a good model.

I think people like Chris from goodlookingloser offer a much better, generally-applicable model. Tyler can't hold a candle to Chris in terms of girls and proof, and all Chris does is cold-approach, have a casual chat whilst being physically forward, and then invite her home/to his car etc.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

I've already had this debate. Though many think my point is subtle and ill-supported, I feel that it is not.

WIA

Messages In This Thread