rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Selling Insurance

Selling Insurance

Quote: (12-05-2014 09:17 AM)Blackmagic Wrote:  

Wi30, the hardest part about insurance, real estate, or any commission only gig is being able to cover bills while you get yourself financially stable the first couple of years. If you have that squared away, it sounds like an opportunity that will teach you a good bit and hopefully you'll make some cash before you move elsewhere. If you're ultimately interested in real estate, start attending real estate investment clubs near you, and offer to "bird dog" properties and do some research for the top guys for free. The key to succeeding in any of these businesses, aside from your work ethic and sales skills, is having someone successful show you the ropes. Business mentors can be difficult to find but exponentially worth the investment of many hours you put into the relationship before getting anything back.

My brother-in-law built up a multi-million dollar real estate portfolio. I pick his brain whenever I'm in town.

I already have some money saved up to keep me afloat. After talking with a higher up, I found out that they eventually want to get a dozen salesmen working in my city and turn it into its own region. There are thousands of small businesses so if I play my cards right I will be able to pull six figures in a few years then get out before agent saturation. There is also the opportunity to move up to management down the road.

Messages In This Thread