rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game/PUA concepts you don't agree with.

Game/PUA concepts you don't agree with.

Pushing for the bang on the first date. There are quite a few cultures in which women expect to bang a good man on the 2nd or 3rd date. However, that being said, I still think you should push as far as you can take it on the first date, but you should not give up if she doesn't put out. Have some patience and go out with her two or three more times before nexting her.

Sometimes it seems like there is some contradiction between cat-string/making-a-woman-chase-you and being aggressive. If you play the game well, but never make a physical move on the woman, many times she will finally break and attack you, but it may take awhile. I once had a Nicaraguan woman physically attack me after I had hung out with her like four or five times without making a move. I knew it was killing her, but I was cool with it because I had another steady girlfriend. She finally just planted a kiss without any warning and I took it from there. Again, however, it was like the 4th or 5th date.

Messages In This Thread