rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Marketing and Passive Income Thread

Online Marketing and Passive Income Thread

Quote: (12-05-2014 12:07 AM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

There are ways to overtime cut down your time investment. The issue is with quality control. You are going to be spending a good amount on talent and keeping them under you. Basically young or middle aged people with skills that are in difficult positions. You ultimately for automation are going to be responsible for developing a system. Laziness will kill your business. It's killed mine twice due to vices. You have to accept that the seven deadly sins aren't just deadly to the body, your business is an entity and as such your livelihood. I am going to do a seperate data sheet on training and finding virtual assistants.

For sure, I think one of the most important things to do when trying to build an online business is to realize the idea of passive income is a pipe dream. You will always have to do some managerial work, but you can work a lot less hours when you get good at outsourcing and creating systems.

I've also gone from high income to modest income several times due to laziness and not preparing for the future.

Messages In This Thread