rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game/PUA concepts you don't agree with.

Game/PUA concepts you don't agree with.

Quote: (12-04-2014 09:37 PM)Blunt Wrote:  

Quote: (12-03-2014 02:36 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Then there's this asshole called Mark Manson. I once digged his stuff, then I found out he is just a hypocrite businessman who is more about selling his products to MEN AND WOMEN than actually giving a shit. He writes a lot of introspective thoughts that draw in a lot of purple pill guys, and his "vulnerability" thing sound very new-agey. Good luck running up front a girl in club displaying your vulnerability "hi I just wanna talk to you". Sure you don't need to be perfect, but as much as girls are concerned you better damn well be a good clown and they don't give a flying fuck about your vulnerable side. Hence all the "keeping frame" thread on here.

He also makes his products gender-neutral now. What the fuck? Of course, that means 2x customer base.

I cannot agree more. I read his book Models and beyond the basic filler of lifestyle improvement, his overall message is trash. Vulnerability as he describes it only acceptable in small doses and if she already thinks you're alpha. That book was hard to read because it is so pedantic but he is acting hooking up a couple foreign girls makes him an international playboy.

I need to have that "vulnerability" (honestly showing emotion, etc.) stuff beaten out of me. It always fails.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Messages In This Thread