rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NHL Writer Shitcanned After Liking Girl's Avatar

NHL Writer Shitcanned After Liking Girl's Avatar

Quote: (12-04-2014 03:54 PM)Nemausus Wrote:  

Members of the mainstream hockey media have all sent supportive tweets to this young woman who suffered this horrible abuse. She's doing the media tour. To help us get to know her better, here are some photos of the empowering young woman, Maria Camacho.

[Image: U3StjQ4.png]
[Image: jM4qp0H.png]
[Image: yJISNAC.png]
[Image: oWOmHz8.png]
[Image: UevPpLp.png]
[Image: FIj5pwO.png]
[Image: No2j5RA.png]

In 2014, if you're feeling anything other than complete disgust or wanting to slap that ass Red while you're hitting it after knowing her for maybe 2 Hours (c'mon y'all knew I was in that group) then you've lost the game already. That blogger fiance of hers has no idea that as soon as the ring hits her finger, he's done aka Jian Ghomeshi style!!

She teases you with that booty, yet if you comment on it you will get canned if you have a job public related!! I don't give a shit, but a part of me still wishes that we could logic every men out of pussy worshipping, cuz that will get you drilled... no matter what

Messages In This Thread