rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game/PUA concepts you don't agree with.

Game/PUA concepts you don't agree with.

There is so much but the biggest ones are...
- Chasing (OMG kill me!!)
- Dates/Day2s
- Overall Community Doctrine/Conditioning

I think alot of people get in this TRYING to be something they actually don't even want. Most of the marketing is always "get laid...fuck any girl...looks don't matter" filling this fantasy that every guy WANTS to be some charismatic social connoisseur who bangs out 9s and 10s left and right.

March 2012 I seen single handedly seen how the community was flawed and almost everything derived from a perspective of chasing. I remember lying in bed with the chick PISSED running as if I had woken up and vowed to never chase chicks ever again.

Dates/Day2 are a huge joke...Hanging out with a random chick 1 on 1 is ridiculous IMO...I don't know her, she doesn't know me, why am I spending so much time with tihs chick who I might not even like.

Overall the community doctrine really turns me off promotes a brotherhood-like vibe which when you look at it it's just GUYS meeting MORE GUYS trying to fuck girls. Many lack female friends and go out in groups like every other dude "on the prawl".

This was solidified when I went from 1 year having over 100 community dudes numbers and a dozen or so girls I was "working on". Fast foward, at my peak I had over 150 girls in my phone and maybe 8 community guys along with 45-50 connector types who I enjoyed being around. It was rare I was ever amongst a group where there were more than 3-4 guys, most of the time it was me with girls or me and 1 guy. The vibe was soooooo much more chill, the concept "cold approaching" turned into "dude your just fucking socializing".

Became very social and learnt what I truly wanted....

Back to chasing though, lots of community dudes I feel are acting in a manner where it was clearer have little self-worth or self respect for themselves. Their more willing to find out more about some RANDOM GIRL than themselves and care more about what some RANDOM chick thinks then actually them expressing themselves.

Typical newbie never wants anything to go wrong "in set", whereas in my interactions I'm highly skeptical of every random chick I meet because I know what I'm about if they can't handle me they should move on.

Although I calm down now by simply being less social, I used to be really really testy. It wasn't uncommon for me to "Call out" chicks and assert boundaries whether it was a random or girls I knew and loved.

To paint a picture, one of my earliest experiences, met a random chick on the street. She seemed like fun, I was with a mixed group of 3 girls, 1 guy. 30secs in she comes with me to go with my group to a club...In the club, were chatting and she likes me BUT does the dumbest thing ever saying "You should talk to that girl". I turn noticing some very edgy looking chick and me thinking

"Were having a great time and for whatever reason your fucking up your opportunity...ok"

I literally walk over start making out with the new girl, 2mins later I leave with her. When i thought about it, I could only think how dumb the chick was to be having such a great time (although it all happened super fast) to tell a guy like me "chat that girl". I don't like chicks acting stupid, insecure or indecisive, it's not my issue.

However, most community dudes "stick in set" just for the HOPE and POSSIBILITY of sex occuring. It's like a leech just trying to hang onto their host for their dear life. It's almost as if we (men in the community) act like she's don't like sex.

Anywho, ranting too much haahahahaah...

EDIT

I forget a few truths about most community dudes just due to the overall doctrine of the community concepts...
- Most only have girls in contact who they're banging or "trying to bang"
- Most DO NOT approach mixed groups (this alienates them from any high end clubs or "bottle service" type clubs)
- Most DO NOT do seated sets
- Most are more trolls than actual "cool dudes" which is why people are always worried about their REP
- Most are scared to be in a small college/city/venue because they ASSUME their REP will be bad as if majority of their interactions will be horrible where the woman is appalled.

I've watched instructors and seasoned community dudes in the venues I frequent just hanging on their phone OR searching for the girls who aren't in groups. (So they post up on the bar or when chicks go to bathroom)

Messages In This Thread