rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Encounter with Nick Krauser - Prague, Autumn 2014

My Encounter with Nick Krauser - Prague, Autumn 2014

Great write-up.

Personally I consider Krauser to be the current Master of Game.
He is for practical Game what Rollo Tomassi is for Game theory & understanding inter-sexual relations.

The reason for it is not his ability to pull the best girls, but rather his ability to reach ever greater levels while not being very tall, very good-looking and having started out in Game at the age of 21. Many others are able to lay more girls or even hotter girls, but what many people miss about their Game is that they usually work the same spiel that worked for them - usually banging below their looks when they are tall and good-looking. Most just repeat the Game they have acquired some years ago without much more growth. (RSD some time back with their claim that Daygame did not exist - no difference to Nightgame)

Krauser has also an amazing ability to introduce new concepts in Game and thus move forward the science and art of seduction. Anyone else builds on his foundations just as many current teachers studied Mystery or Ross Jeffries.

Also regarding IOIs - or your individual Ping Rate - the differences are huge from country to country and city to city. Prague is very good, while for example cities like Zurich even good-looking guys get hardly any IOIs. A friend of mine from Switzerland just went around Poland with me doing Game together - he said that even after 2 weeks he is shocked by the sheer number of IOIs he gets. Girls in Zurich don't even give him even a first glance, despite him having almost model-looks.

Messages In This Thread