rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming supermarket and fast food cashier girls

Gaming supermarket and fast food cashier girls

Quote: (08-31-2011 09:58 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Grocery store casheirs? Ok lets talk.
I shop daily for groceries and sometimes twice a day to get things for my work kitchen.
First goto every store in your area and scope the talent using the before school 8am till 2pm guideline so you don't waste game on 16 year olds.
Before 2pm the young girls will more likely be over 18.

Walk in the store and scan the bag girls and casheirs if no talent is present leave and goto the next store.
Shop and make sure you hit the deli and bakery and scan for talent. These are the easiest to fuck in the whole store.
Don't ask the deli girl to make you a sub and try to game her..sliced meat is the way to go. In the bakery inquire about a custom cake to spit game. They are proud of the cakes they make and love to rep them.

Cashiers: Start vulturing the hottest or the one that looks the most dtfs register and try to hit the line when nobody is behind you. Swoop in and start talking. I use this sometimes:

El: Guess
Her: Guess what?
El:How much
Her:What?
El:I say 42 dollars and 87 cents
Her:Hmm let me see

Take it from there...

I've been running this routine for years, and it works. I buy interesting ingredients and dress well in the store. This get a response like:

"Wow, something looks good for dinner"
------or--------
"Whatcha making?"

Me: Paella, a popular dish I learned to make in Spain.
Her: Oh, you've been to Spain?
Me: Si, Senorita.

Then go on with an exotic story. Always pay w/ your card, and when signing the receipt, add your number below. Then say, "call me when your hungry".

@Giovonny- Low and slow works well also. Especially for guys still learning game. I use it sometimes.

Here's the deal. Cashiers usually hate their jobs, because of the monotony. YOU be the force that breaks it. My number 1 tried and true opener:

Her: Hello, how are you?
Me: OUTSTANDING (say it like you mean it)

That's next level shit.

Messages In This Thread