rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone watching the TV show "Arrow"? (Based on the DC comics hero "Green Arrow")

Anyone watching the TV show "Arrow"? (Based on the DC comics hero "Green Arrow")

Quote: (12-03-2014 02:16 AM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Bumping this since I'm curious on people's thoughts both on the new 3rd season, and the spin off show for "The Flash".

At first I didn't think I was going to watch much of The Flash, it seemed aimed at a bit of a younger audience and one of the things that drew me to Arrow was the dark realism, like the new Batman movies.

However since I heard there was going to be a crossover, I wanted to get up to speed and ended up watching the all The Flash episodes.

They definitely got better, the stand out for me was the episode with Captain Cold.

Also, if you want some laughs, I always read the IGN reviews for both shows afterwards for some extra insights, plus funny memes and gifs in the comment sections.

Example joke from part 1 of the crossover this week:

[Image: tumblr_nfqig3bZFV1sr6d2do1_400.gif]

[Image: 8467.gif]

The Flash is dope, its more comic book oriented.

I just wonder how they will tackle certain plot points. Like who killed Barry's mom( which is already known to people who have the read the comics), Also Killer Frost, Maybe doing something like the Flash Point Paradox at some point in the series maybe like 3-4 seasons in.

Also Barry is basically on superman's level, So how will they portray the growth of his powers.

Both Arrow/Flash are awesome though, I am glad the Showrunners changed their minds on having legit metahumans on the show, with introduction of The Flash.

My Favorite episode so far for The Flash is when Barry more or less does the Infinite Mass Punch to defeat Tony Woodward, Granted its Wally that does it in the comic books.It was cool seeing a variation of it though.

Iris cold clocking Tony Woodward was some bullshit though[Image: dodgy.gif]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Messages In This Thread