rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 10 Invisible Barriers to Daygame

The 10 Invisible Barriers to Daygame

[quote] (11-29-2014 09:22 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

[quote='Dantes' pid='892454' dateline='1417273300']
[quote='robreke' pid='892446' dateline='1417272569']
[quote='Akula' pid='822500' dateline='1409818150']

Traditional DAYGAME is too much pressure/serious and HIGHLY INCONGRUENT...
- Why would you invest so much time on a random girl? (Insta-dates) Do you not have a social life, friends and women who are far more important in your world?
- Why are you trying to go on a DATE, it's so predictable...The chick knows if she were to say "why go on a date, lets fuck now" 99% of the time the guy will say YES (He was DTF before she even did anything)
- No one is retarded, where is a DATE potentially going to lead?

The way I do things now there is no pressure and there is lots of uncertainty so things come off much more relaxed. I already know 100% if a chick is in my presence she is going to most likely love me, that's a given.[/quote]

Yeah that is definitely true. I thought about that too - going on instadates is indeed incongruous, at least for me, because when I'm outside I have a place to go and people to meet etc.

I don't really understand what do you mean by the following tho:

[quote] (11-29-2014 09:22 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

- Why are you trying to go on a DATE, it's so predictable...
- No one is retarded, where is a DATE potentially going to lead?[/quote]

Are you still talking about instadates here? Because if you get her number you will have to meet her at some point obviously, so it will be some form of "date" in the end.

And yeah sure, a date is predictable, but if you speak to a girl on the street and get her number it's quite predictable too. You can play it cool and have the mindset of "well, I'll see if you're really my type .." etc. qualifying her, but let's put it that way, a general "romantic interest" is a given if you approach a girl on the street. Which is totally fine, because why not be upfront about your interest in her a la Steve Jabba etc. But I agree, it shouldn't be too serious, just lighthearted and fun

Messages In This Thread