rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of job or gig would surround you with college girls?

What kind of job or gig would surround you with college girls?

Any job on campus would surround you with college girls..

Any job within a block of campus would surround you with college girls..

Any job within the campus "scene" will surround you with college girls (college bars, coffee shops, markets, gym, etc.)

Theoretically, any "location independent" job could be done from a college campus and thus, you will be surrounded by college girls.

---

But, being surrounded by college girls is not enough.

You still must have the time, freedom, and flexibility to openly talk to them, socialize with them, etc. Not all campus jobs allow for this. Many campus jobs are behind the scenes and don't allow for daily interaction with large quantities of students.

Many jobs do not involve direct interaction with students:

Campus plumbers, electricians, carpenters, janitors, etc. These guys are surrounded by college girls but they generally work behind the scenes and don't get much chance to interact with the cuties of their choice.

Campus accountants, analysts, marketers, web designers, etc. These guys are surrounded by college girls but they generally work behind the scenes and don't get much chance to interact with the cuties of their choice.

Campus groundskeepers, gardeners, painters, mechanics, etc. These guys are surrounded by college girls but they generally work behind the scenes and don't get much chance to interact with the cuties of their choice.

Campus secretaries, police personnel, support staff, cooks, shipping and receiving, etc. These guys are surrounded by college girls but they generally work behind the scenes and don't get much chance to interact with the cuties of their choice.

---

Some jobs are located in areas of campus that do not get a lot of student traffic. (Bad logistics)

Some bosses/supervisors discourage social interaction with students. (cock blockers)

Some schools have policies against socializing with students.

---

I have worked many jobs at various colleges and universities. I have even been a professor.

The key things are access, status, and daily interactions.

Don't take a desk job in an office full of women on the 6th floor of the administration building. That job has limited access, limited status, and limited daily interaction with students.

Better to be a personal trainer in the gym at the freshman dorms.

---

I once banged a student in my office. I have some crazy stories about my time as a professor.

Messages In This Thread