rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ONS game vs Relationship game

ONS game vs Relationship game

A woman's standards for a ONS vs a LTR are going to be different. She may have a ONS with a Alpha but choose a Beta for a LTR. Look at it from the woman's point of view, why should she make a major investment in a relationship with someone that's not likely to stick around? It's easier to get a ONS from a woman than a relationship. Use to be it was easy to convert a FB/ONS into a relationship but since sex doesn't have the same meaning for women it did before this doesn't work so well anymore. Personally, I found it beneficial to exhibit some beta qualities to get relationships. How much, depends on the girl. But I've never been able to get a LTR acting like a pure Alpha. Actually, I have to work twice as hard as a regular guy because I am pegged as a player from the start. You have to think about what the woman is looking for. If she's out at a bar alone and already drunk, there's a good chance she's looking for a ONS.

Messages In This Thread