rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Celebrities now using old flip phones

Celebrities now using old flip phones

Quote: (12-01-2014 08:19 PM)Hedonistic Traveler Wrote:  

I can't see this making an impact. Although it'd be nice if it did.

I've actually met a decent amount of hipsters who use flip-phones and candybar-phones to be ironic/hip. More guys than girls though, I think not having a smartphone is too much for the average girl today to handle.

If celebs really wanted to be secure they would switch to this method.

[Image: L_Wire_S1_ep5.jpg]

Yeah, except that didn't work out for them either.
The most secure way that is realistic is single use burner phones and couriers or in person for important stuff.
However, if you catch a federal case, none of that will do you any good. They have a huge box of investigative tools to get all the evidence they need once you are in their crosshairs.
And if you are involved in the business, no matter which particular product you choose, after you get to a certain level, it's not a question of if you will get caught, it's a question of when.
Even if you are the most careful person in the world, and are lucky enough not to catch a retirement bullet from one of your coworkers or rivals, at some point in your career, someone beneath you will get caught and will give you up, or give up someone closer to you, who will then give you up.
About the same time a legal marijuana business I was involved in had multiple locations shut down due to some permitting issues, I was presented with a very lucrative opportunity to get involved in an illegal interstate business.
I thought about it, looked into my future, and didn't like what I saw.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread