rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Millennials

Millennials

Quote: (12-01-2014 04:15 PM)britchard Wrote:  

I'm deep in the millennial generation, and there are several other problems I see regularly which I don't think have been posted here yet.

-People who pretend to be nice, friendly and liberalist are actually the nastiest people I know of. I've seen them conpletely go out of their way to be mean to someone, just to get social approval. These aren't your classic 'bullies' either.

-Serious lack of competiveness. I can remember 'don't tackle the girls' sport lessons. Interestingly, the only times I really cried from 3+ years old was after losing at sports. I always wanted to win, and that desire has helped me later on, e.g always want to get full marks on tests, always want to practice to perfection.

This has been a longstanding personal flaw with liberals. They care about humanity but hate actual humans.

It always bewildered me that the people who purported to care the most about social issues are the rudest to their fellow man. When I started in journalism I was crestfallen to find out the people whose work I admired were ill-mannered and sometimes just nasty.

Conservatives are often the opposite: they'll trash humanity, but show the most humanity when it comes to inter-personal relations.

Messages In This Thread