rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indians hitting on girls labeled "molesters" for daygame - is India that prudish?

Indians hitting on girls labeled "molesters" for daygame - is India that prudish?

First of all the Indian media needs to get rid of the term “eve-teasing” and change it to 'harassment'. India has a real harassment problem and it’s not like the imagined SJW “rape culture”:
  • I know 2 sisters in Delhi who gave up their jobs because they were groped on the bus daily and couldn’t take it any more.
  • I have an Indian-American female cousin who doesn’t take shit from men – a couple of years ago some guy in India grabbed her arse and she pulled a knife on him! She put it to his throat and he backed off.
  • A white British woman I used to work with was dragged down a back alley in India by a random guy. She kicked him in the balls and escaped.
A lot of the Indian guys who do the rapes are from very conservative and backwards villages. When they move to cities as a labrourers, they see foreign or “loosely dressed” Indian women and lose it.

There’s a lot of backwards shit in Indian culture and it would take generations to change. In the villages men and women live separate existences, so a lot of the men don't know how to relate to women.

This dumb shit just happened in India

Quote:Quote:

Bollywood actress Gauhar Khan slapped for wearing 'short dress'

Bollywood actress and model Gauhar Khan was slapped during the shooting of a reality show by a member of the audience who admonished her for wearing a short dress.

Police arrested a 24-year-old man for attacking the actress during the shooting of India's Raw Star in Mumbai.

They quoted the man as telling Khan that "being a Muslim woman, she should not have worn such a short dress".

I bet you the guy who slapped her would have no issue ogling a non-Muslim woman.

Purely for information purposes, here are pics of Gauhar Khan

[Image: gauhar-khan__505173.JPG]

[Image: gauhar-khan-28-h.jpg]

Messages In This Thread