rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

California dancer says she's been "released" after attaining 100 partners

California dancer says she's been "released" after attaining 100 partners

Her hamster is on some ungodly out of this realm level. I agree with her blaming society for making her feel bad for been a whore.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"Lauren Brim1 day ago

Thanks for your comment, Colleen. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the book!
I was actually misquoted in the Telegraph. I never said I had "just shy of 100 partners". I'm not even sure I've had 50! I honestly don't care to sit down and count. And what makes counting even more difficult is that I have a very wide view of what I consider a sexual experience. What interests me though is that even if I DID have 100 sexual partners (where safe sex and consensual sex were practiced) why does that create a reaction in us as individuals and as a society? (I'm including myself in that group!) Would we have the same reaction if I was a man? Why should I feel shame about my experiences in some groups and pride in others? This is the sort of examination I encourage in my book. If we let go of some of our judgement about sexuality, we open ourselves up to more sexual energy, greater health, and even greater understanding of ourselves and others. I haven't "arrived" yet at sexual enlightenment. I probably never will. I'm on the journey just like the rest of us. I just think it would benefit us all to start to have the conversation.
Thanks for being a conscious part of it, Colleen!
With love and respect,
-Lauren"

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Messages In This Thread