rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal Government&State?

Ideal Government&State?

Quote: (11-28-2014 05:50 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

So small government, nationalize education and banking, I all agree. Except for military service between 18-22. I doubt you wanna live as citizen in a country where you have to serve the best 4 years of your life. Why is that? You wanna conquer the world and spread this new system everywhere?

A system of national conscription would instill in our youths a sense of duty, patriotism, skills, and a shared experience that would help bind the nation and its people together.

This also ensures that if called into service as the result of some conflict they will already have some basic training. People would also have to remain in the reserves for quite a few years after the age of 22, so once a year for a few weeks they would mobilized and retrained somewhat.

I might be inclined to conquer the world too. Eh, what can you do.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread