rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

21 Basic NYC Bitches Confess the Dumbest Thing They Spend Their Money On
1 Basic NYC Bitches Confess the Dumbest Thing They Spend Their Money On
Quote: (11-25-2014 06:50 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

What's your point? That some women in NYC are foolish with money and are vapid consumerists?
That's not necessarily a bad thing.
Plenty of men get rich by selling them whatever trinkets they demand.
The profit margin on a $20 mac and cheese, $500 pair of shoes, or $1000 handbag is insane.
Plus when they pay for it with a credit card, then men who own and work for that bank get paid.

No because these hard working men end up wiring these losers and absorbing thier debts. That cook with his resto might be a beta and wants a girl to wife up since he so busy. He sees loser girl whom is in his resto everyday and looka like a typical NYC heave bag hipster woman. He married her when she is 36 and absorbs all of that Mac a d cheese debt she occurred all those years.

I have always said I don't understand how modern women have money. I know now. But before it perplexed me as girls whom work 20 hours a week have designer bags and can go out all the time. I realized men subsidize women by large numbers, and in return they can get huge access to credit and then end up blowing it all on food and shoes.

Messages In This Thread