rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 top signs that a girl is not into you!
top signs that a girl is not into you!
Quote: (08-22-2011 10:32 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Jiminy cricket, Al!
This is too much information. You damn near had me calling my priest ! Have you been laid lately?

Actually he posted some good thoughts answering your question. I enjoyed reading it, and I'm sure there will be a lot of newbies who'd find it eyes-opening. See, this is an open forum, not a private chat. We generally try to post the information which would be useful for other members. And you just insulted him for answering your own question with great details. More, you insulted him in a way which makes you look like the kind of guy who attempts to build his value by bringing others down (and I'd say in a very weak way).

I have never seen a true player behaving this way in this forum. Real players are good with social dynamics, this is not some nerdy software development forum. Therefore I really doubt you're the guy you pretending here to be.

Messages In This Thread