rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkish President Erdoğan says gender equality ‘against nature’

Turkish President Erdoğan says gender equality ‘against nature’

Quote: (11-24-2014 01:16 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2014 10:43 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2014 10:41 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Not sure why he's against C-Sections, but otherwise I like what he said.

I'm just not a big fan of his Islamization, but I get that he is trying to get Turkey to have a greater role in the middle east, now that their chances of joining the EU have diminished. Hell, bring back the Ottoman/Turkish empire. This movement towards nationalism is doing the world no good. Empires, at least, bring a level of stability to regions that these nation-states don't.

I am an atheist
People who say this guy is trying to islamize turkey are out of their mind
He legalized adultery in 2003
Adultery was a punishable offense before!
Nightlife has thrived under his rule, mafia was eliminated out of nightlife completely. The government became the sole authority. Yes he is conservative, very conservative. But he doesn't care if you fuck a different girl everyday.
5 years ago he banned the sale of alcohol to people under 25, got overturned by the supreme court. Now he banned the sale of alcohol after 10 pm. He said everyone who drinks alcohol is a drunkard, even if it's occasionally. He spoke against male and female students living together. He spoke against women dressing ''slutty'' and got a female TV host fired for wearing a dress with clevage. The new Islamic schools he opens are boys-only or girls-only schools. He spoke against mixed-sex education several times. I can keep giving examples all night.

I like his attitude against progressivism, feminism, multiculturalism, degeneration and cultural assimilation. I can even try to somewhat understand his policy about alcohol. But just like any other Islamist leader he is obsessed about sex and dating. This drives the new generations more conservative and Turkey doesn't need any more 22 year old virgins, we already have enough as it is.

This is what politics is all about. His voter base is conservative, he's trying to leave a good impression on them. I know few people in his inner circle that drink regularly. After 17th december Turkey got to witness the behavior of his inner circle, none of them were "islamist". Can you call bakara makara Egemen, or P4P Reza an islamist? Hope he holds onto power until Kanal Istanbul, the new airport, and the other infrastructure projects are completed. I wasn't a big fan of him until the gezi protests, after gezi I changed my stance completely, the last thing this country needs is a bunch of leftists that oppose his projects which improves the infrastructure of the country.

Messages In This Thread