rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkish President Erdoğan says gender equality ‘against nature’

Turkish President Erdoğan says gender equality ‘against nature’

Quote: (11-24-2014 10:41 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Not sure why he's against C-Sections, but otherwise I like what he said.

I'm just not a big fan of his Islamization, but I get that he is trying to get Turkey to have a greater role in the middle east, now that their chances of joining the EU have diminished. Hell, bring back the Ottoman/Turkish empire. This movement towards nationalism is doing the world no good. Empires, at least, bring a level of stability to regions that these nation-states don't.

Empires have created most wars in history. WW1 was entirely a war of Empires. Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman empire ceased to exist. WW2 ended the British empire and the annexation of German speaking areas fueled the rise of The Third Reich (another empire dream). The Roman empire, the Persian empire. Empires seek to grow.

Quote: (11-24-2014 11:49 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

Very uncommon

2 Tourists got killed in Koh Tao Thailand recently, the girl was raped. Does that make Thailand unsafe?

Yes, Thailand is quite unsafe on Koh Tao, Phi Phi and several other places, particularly if you're an attractive blonde woman.

Messages In This Thread