rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making out in a bar/club before pulling - good or bad game?

Making out in a bar/club before pulling - good or bad game?

I'm having some trouble understanding this thread, but in my experience, the makeout in the club thing doesn't matter too much. The reason why I say this is that I have had many makeouts in clubs that didn't go any further and I have gone home with many girls who I didn't touch in the club who I ended up having sex with. It all depends on several factors. I think WIA put it very well. The makeout in the club failures generally happen when the girl disappears after the makeout without giving me her number. I don't know if this is personal to me, but I very rarely initiate or escalate the physical contact. If a makeout happens in the club, the girl almost always initiates it and if she wants to leave with me, she either invites me to where she lives/stays or asks to go to where I live/stay. Often when we get there, the girls either ask me if I have a condom or just start taking their clothes off. One time months ago, I invited a girl to the hotel where I was staying and I both initiated and escalated. That was the exception.

Messages In This Thread