rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rolling Stone: Brutal Rape at UVA

Rolling Stone: Brutal Rape at UVA

Quote: (11-23-2014 04:59 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Bullshit. Fraternities live and die by their reputations on campus, specifically their reputations with sororities and girls in general. If a frat had a legitimate reputation for being a "rape factory" it would shrivel up and die within a year or two. No girls would want to hang out there, and no guys would want to pledge a house that couldn't attract girls.

Your perception is clearly that of a hater outside the Greek system. Your concern trolling over blackface parties (which are totally irrelevant to this conversation) further identifies you as someone who has an axe to grind against the fraternities at UVA. It's usually guys like you who didn't get bids who sit around talking shit about frats and spreading rumors that they are "rape factories".

Haha. I went to UVA. Did you? Where'd you rush? It sounds like I hurt your feelings.

I prefaced the blackface party mention with - this is not about rape. It's about fraternities existing in their own world and being completely tone-deaf. A blackface party is obviously violent but it is provocative as shit and basically looking for a fight and representative of actual "entitlement", especially in the south.

The "Cindy" attitude is real, there are plenty of girls that keep going to those houses anyway. If people think the parties are cool, it's an elite house, and has a good network, it doesn't really matter. They'll likely be shamed for a while now but I bet in 2-3 years it'll be business as usual. People kept going to the plantation party house too.

Messages In This Thread