rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

Quote: (11-18-2014 02:19 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2014 01:56 PM)Gunner Wrote:  

I live in Mexico City, I know GDL and MTY.

The weather right now is beatiful in DF (like 16°C), there are more restaurants and places than a lifetime is capable of trying, there are a lot of venues and girls, some of them speak fluent English, most do not (just broken phrases).

PM me if you come. Always down to meet and help.

Gunner, if you don't mind me asking: what are your notch numbers in Mexico City or in GDL like, per month? I have never really stayed long enough, to ascertain how good Mexico can be. But it never showed anything better than Colombia, with all the short term trips I have made there, or what I saw in Texas or talking to my Mexican friends. Maybe if you were looking for a wife.

I work in a really demanding profession (+60hrs week), some months ago my objective was to accumulate notches and it was not worthed: my health and job suffered but I managed to get 1.5 a week ~6 a month for two months while going out 3 times a week and day/online game.

Right now I decided to focus on what I value (gym, reading, trying to set-up a business) and prefer to have two quality relationships and some booty calls from my past days. Obviously if the opportunity of a night out and girls comes I'm going to approach and try to go for the kill but it's not my objective right now.

Messages In This Thread