rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daily game lessons thread

Daily game lessons thread

Very valid points. My version of the 2nd point is Always Go for No. I do this too often...making assumptions/decisions for women.

I was in a Best Buy recently and saw this hot MILF walking around. I opened her and we were having a great conversation. It even got to the point where she was showing me stuff on her phone with her breast pressed up against me. But she was married with two kids so I backed off from the instadate which in hindsight could have gone down.

I did this again in the super market a few days later when I walked away from a woman that had a deform baby. Very attractive woman but the deform baby just threw me off.

But the one that really killed me was this Mexican actress I went out with during the day - very attractive girl. All of the signs were there that she was DTF but because of her beauty I kept telling myself that no way she would come back to my friend's place just like that. I was wrong! Turned out she was a freak after talking to her after. We have a tendency to think that the more beautiful the girl the less she would be willing to do and yes, while a beautiful girl has options it doesn't mean she won't do something in a particular moment. She even went so far to post on FB that I was NOT a pervert as a way of rubbing it in. And I deserve it.

@Blurred Has a good point about going for the number sooner rather than later too. In a day game pickup you never know what can happen and usually whatever does happen is never in your favor. Better to be safe than sorry.

@robreke Yep, the window of opportunity on hot women is usually very small. I have had to train myself to have the discipline to approach even when I don't really feel like it. You literally have to become like a professional soldier - ready to go into battle at a moment notice. It's tough...

How do you know when you have pushed far enough with a woman? When you start encountering some resistance. As long as she's not resisting you keep going. Don't make assumptions about what she won't or will do regardless of her circumstances or beauty.

What I find interesting is even though I know not to do these things and I have a lot of experience I still do them now and again. The point is: it doesn't matter how good you get, you will still mess up now and again. You can't be on point 100% of time.

Messages In This Thread