rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bill Cosby thread

The Bill Cosby thread

Quote: (11-14-2014 11:41 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

But anyway, ultra famous people like Cosby or Polanski, in positions of huge media power, they are surrounded by so much beauty and "temptation", and everything is so easy for them, so... I would be surprised if they never ever pushed their advantage a little bit... I mean, if they never ever gave wine to a stunning would-be actress or debutante, and then tried to kiss her or some, then they are saints, props to them... Let's be honest here, media people aren't saints...

Now, are these men often victims of entrapment, and are they obvious targets for scammers, the answer is yes, of course. Lots of women will try to scam them, sure! But, for some reason (I hope it's not jealousy [Image: blush.gif]) I don't pity them, and actually, I am a little suspicious of them. Media people are totally selfish and vainglorious people, I can't trust them.

Imagine the situation. Here you have a man of power that is accustomed to having it so easy. Women are crawling up his bed day and night, throwing themselves at him. There are but a few men in the world in a position where the only thing they have to do to get sex is to whip their cocks out.

And there it comes a woman so infatuated with this power figure she hasnt still considered the sexual part of the interaction. She just wants to live the fantasy, to believe she is a special snowflake, that this powerful man loves her, that she is that special.

So the guy get annoyed when she is not putting out right away. So he pushes a bit further.

And of course, she regrets putting out the minute after its done. And morning after regret equals what?

Messages In This Thread