rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bill Cosby thread

The Bill Cosby thread

He's got 35 standup routines booked across the US across 2015. Guy is not ruined yet. All he has to do is wait out the storm. Enduring a swarm of hysterical SJW hornets is rough, but the media has all the attention span of a hummingbird. If he's still got substantial cash in bank, then all he has to do is sit back and wait for it all to die down. Criminal charges are unlikely to be laid (pardon the expression) and none of the women are likely to sue him, so there isn't any continuing story for the media to feed off - apart from maybe a followup when he starts his tour next year, there's no continuing story to run with.

Which shouldn't be interpreted as me commenting on the veracity of the stories, that's just an observation on how the filth we call the modern media work. On one hand strikingly similar stories can be compelling evidence of a pattern of behaviour; on the other, much depends on exactly when the stories first came up and whether indeed the complainants had an opportunity to tailor their accounts based on what the others complainants were saying. This indeed would be a potent area for cross-examination if it ever went to a trial: the fact the media, being the usual clowns they are, have sprayed close detail of the complaints across the world means there will forever be the suggestion -- true or untrue -- that the complainants doctored their stories to match one another. Indeed one of them was silly enough to say "I didn't want to say anything about it until I heard about the other complaints."

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Messages In This Thread