rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Yes Means Yes" Hits First Amendment in CA

"Yes Means Yes" Hits First Amendment in CA

It's funny because the administration actually thinks this is going to change someone's point of view on sexism/sexual hairassment/whatever.

It's like those personality tests some jobs make you take. Where a sample might be:

Our office requires a high level of teamwork in a stressful environment, would your rather:
A. Play a sports game with a group of co-workers.
B. Plant a bunch of flowers in a garden by yourself.

You may detest sports games with your co-workers and love tending to your garden, but you know your going to circle choice A.

Tests like these do absolutely nothing but satisfy the administration and probably get some random white knight faggot a pat on the back and a positive point on his evaluation report.

I would've loved to take that test, would've trolled the shit out of it. It would be the only test I would actually like to see an essay portion on. Would've walked out afterwards, with a smug smile, glance at the instructor and say "I raped the self-confidence and future potential out of that test", did the Patrick Bateman, and waited for the call from the counselor.

[Image: wb2.gif]

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread