rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bouncing back from Divorce/Breakup's

Bouncing back from Divorce/Breakup's

I'd like to add one thing to this thread.

It's absolutely crucial that you sever any and all ties you can to a girl.

If you have a kid, obviously you can't do this, but you CAN only interact with her with an eye towards benefiting the kid at all times (and being polite but not being sucked into/caught up in drama).

In the case of a girlfriend, you may have to not hang out in group settings for a while where she will attend. Just tell people you need to move on and in order to do that you need to not have her in your life as a reminder. Also, if you have any love letters, pictures, memorable gifts/mementos, etc... GET RID OF THEM.

If you absolutely can't get rid of them, put them in a box and put them somewhere where you will NOT TOUCH THEM. Hide all the pictures from your social media, remove them from your social media.

Can you add them back in the future once you're actually over it? Sure. But you need to make a clean break and move AWAY from thoughts of her. Only time and keeping yourself busy and improving your situation will help. You're going to be upset. Try to be upset and then MOVE ON. Don't be upset and sulk forever, it will crush you worse.

If you really want to be a man on a mission to get over it, take everything that reminds you of her and instead of putting it in a box or throwing it away, take it somewhere where you can be alone and you can BURN IT.

I'm serious. BURN IT. Sounds like a dramatic scene from a movie, but there's something about seeing something burn that lets you put it to rest.

This is some of the only red pill advice I ever took back in my hardcore blue pill days. I used this technique to get over a long-term gf/ex so well that I had no qualms 6 months later letting her suck my dick in an attempt to get me back despite me having a date right after she came over. I came in her mouth then had the best date of my post-breakup and converted that other girl to a plate for a long time, never seeing my ex again after that.

You can't just turn off emotions, especially huge ones like that. You have to consciously and consistently make an effort to improve your situation and get past the emotion, because no matter how much it hurts, once enough time has passed you'll realize it was all just in your head.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread