rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is it so hard to meet women who are into self development?

Why is it so hard to meet women who are into self development?

Even the most interesting women i met throughout my life were not into self development. I am really good friends with 2 women and they are my good friends because they have this entreprenaurial side that i havent seen in other women before.

Most of women i have met in my life were not that interesting, if i had shit in common with many of them is just that we could joke around and talk about shit that everybody else talks about. I never came across the next level type of women, all the very intelligent people i met in my life were guys, i cant think of a woman best seller that writes books about self development and the women that i admire are women that have this business side on them but they still lack that next level shit that many of us on here have.

Do you guys know any women who are into self development? I dont know if it is the women that i have been coming across or what.

Messages In This Thread