rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Webcaming

Webcaming

Quote: (11-18-2014 09:26 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2014 07:23 AM)Mike74 Wrote:  

My wife wants to become a webcam model, she’s pretty hot and she’s willing to let guys perv over her. Me, I’m all for it but I need some advice from you guys and girls on what she can expect in terms of the actual dancing and the type of guys who’ll be viewing her.
She’s not going to add on her profile things like anal, toys and fucking unless it’s me of course. Just dancing, talking, stripping and masturbating with her hand that is.
Then of course what type of money could she earn realistically doing this part time as she already has a day job? Let’s just say this is her fantasy / hobby but there has to be some sort of reward in hard cold currency.
Thanks, anything input will help us decide if it’s a red or green light.

There are so many things wrong with this, I do not know where to begin.

There is no way any redpill man can be redpill and into cuckoldry.

How is it cuckoldry if a bunch of random dudes want to pay money to watch you fuck your girl? [Image: huh.gif]

Shit I'd be down for that. I used to fuck my girlfriend in high school in front of our friends. For free.

Edit: I should probably clarify. It's not like we would announce it, "Hey everyone! Wanna see us have sex?!" I just mean we'd wind up getting it on at a house party and not be too discreet about it, an invariably people would watch.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread