rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Inside the Prejudices of an Indian Man

Quote: (11-18-2014 10:38 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I don't know what 'My parents are from India but I am British since I was born there' means.

You can say you are British all you want but that's not what majority of people will think.

When they think about British, they think about Buckingham palace, British aristocrats with that white wigs, British army who conquered world (like the officer guy from Patriot movie), Beatles, Hugh Grant, James Bond etc.

Do you see any indians in those? They were not part of this at all. You can not claim all this heritage just because you were born there.

When girls want to Bang British, they want to Bang That Heritage.

It's like this Asian family immigrated to U.S. This kid was born and lived here his whole life. Can he brag about how Americans put a guy on the moon blah blah?

I think it's fine as long as you acknowledge people you were born in England and your parents are from India when asked.

I met couple indian girls and was curious about their race. (could be persian, arab or even latina) So I can talk about certain things depending on their race.
They just kept saying 'I am Australian or I am British'

I'm not sure you're a 100% there. You're assuming girls bang based on skin color, but they could bang based on accent or sense of style too. I think race is a factor white girls aren't as open= to ethnic guys but it's not a 100%. Too much generalization maybe?

Maybe tell us what types of girls and experience you're basing this on aside from the Indian girls you talk about.

Messages In This Thread