rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zuckerberg's plain grey T-shirt is sexist too!

Zuckerberg's plain grey T-shirt is sexist too!

Here goes those pesky socially constructed double standards again.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"TV anchor wore same suit for one year - and no one noticed.
SYDNEY -- The male co-host of an Australian TV program is finally getting some attention for his fashion sense. And that's his point.

Karl Stefanovic wore the same blue suit every day for a year on Channel Nine's "Today" program. And no one noticed until he went public with his hidden-in-plain-sight experiment.

He told Australia's Fairfax Media that while no one asked about his suit, people regularly commented about and criticized the outfits worn by co-host Lisa Wilkinson.

Stefanovic says, "I'm judged on my interviews, my appalling sense of humor - on how I do my job, basically. Whereas women are quite often judged on what they're wearing or how their hair is."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/karl-stefano...e-noticed/

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Messages In This Thread