rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you

Quote: (09-02-2011 10:15 AM)Farmageddon Wrote:  

Got a number from a cute Costa Rican chick last Friday and she texted me to come have a drink with her last night. (They were serving a frozen version of my favorite drink and she remembered what it was.) As I was leaving the house she sends me this message,

Quote:Quote:

"Hey, I don't mean to kill your efforts but I'm going home after this drink. I have to go to my sister's volleyball game in the morning and I'm exhausted."

I thought about replying with "gay" or "efforts?" because she invited me but I just went with the no show and non-response. The 'gay' response, to me, makes it appear as if she has gotten to me in some way and the 'efforts?' kind of does too. Seems like I have more leverage with nothingness. But any other thoughts on good responses are welcome.

Great thread.
You: I have a volleyball game in the morning too so I can't stay out to late either..
I think you blew that one..Pump booze in her and then see if she how tired she is!

Messages In This Thread