rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

Quote:Quote:

But from what I hear, Monterrey is rather boring...If you strike out with girls, sounds like there's pretty much nothing to do or see there. It's like the Mexican version of Phoenix. That's another reason I vouch for DF. If you have any other reason to travel other than 100% chasing women, there's endless shit to do and see in Mexico City. It's the "real" Mexico.

I'd recommend Mexico City as it has a lot of stuff to do during the day tourist-wise

But from what I've gathered about DF, the main attractions are palaces, museums and historical sights. But I'm not interested in any of that stuff. I would like to try real Mexican food

I'm more interested in experiencing this:

You don't really need much if any game in Mexico. As has been stated on other Mexico threads, chics there when they think you're cute will stare, they will flirt and they will act thirsty. There's none of that indirect shit like in Anglo countries

Messages In This Thread