rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs

Best of Tinder: Tactics, Advice, Best Posts and FAQs

Quote: (11-15-2014 01:03 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

So I got up to 31,000 auto-likes. Got about 6 matches, 2 numbers, 1 phone call, 3 maybes for meet ups. I maxed out the search distance and age range and finally ran out of women. [Image: lol.gif] I guess I have to wait and see if any matches roll in.

6 matches for 31,000 likes? You need to put up better pictures.

Quote: (11-16-2014 11:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Do you guys think mass right-swiping sinks your chance of matches? Has it been proven that doing this triggers the algorithm and sends your profile to the bottom of the pile? If that's the case, then my previous experiments then go completely out the window.

I have a very strong suspicion that it does.

I've also noticed that mass swiping everyone right can lead to Tinder telling you there's no one left around to stop you swiping. It's only ever happened to me when I've gone on swiping sprees, I'm almost certain Tinder's doing this to discourage that behaviour. You can get around it by slighting adjusting your search radius so it "updates" your profile. No doubt they do other things as well behind the scenes.

Messages In This Thread