rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Martial arts/Brazilian jiu jitsu for guys with no anger issues?

Martial arts/Brazilian jiu jitsu for guys with no anger issues?

These are all great ideas and suggestions.

All my life, except for one major thing that I shouldn't disclose here, I've done mental and intellectual things. Even traveling and banging women around the world isn't so much a physical thing.

I am aware that Brazilian jiu jitsu is quite a mental activity and can help your inner game, but at the same time I am looking forward to pushing my body and feeling challenged physically.

I don't think that I'll realistically be able to do both lifting and training. I'd rather continue with my language learning and career advancement. Plus travel, social outings, friends, family, girls, etc. I'm all about not letting the attempt to be perfect get in the way of being good.

A couple guys in some other threads talked about anger issues and how BJJ helps with that. Brian Rose of London Real also mentioned the creeping back of his inner darkness if he doesn't keep up with meditation and training. So that's where I got the idea for the thread. Good to know that BJJ allows for a certain laid back demeanor.

Messages In This Thread