rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

North Carolina

North Carolina

I started a thread the other day about moving from NYC to a less expensive city. After reading the responses and giving it some more thought, I'm narrowing it down to the South. Much cheaper than Cali, and much closer to NY, where I have lots of family and I'll want to visit regularly.

My background: mid-30s, Indian (raised in US, so no accent, if that makes a diff; well, Yankee accent), mediocre game (by Manhattan standards; bang 10-15 chicks a year), and into white chicks. Of the various states in the South, I'm leaning toward North Carolina for a few reasons (validity of said reasons is subject to question b/c it's just guesswork on my part, so pls correct me if I'm mistaken):
1. it gets me the feel of the South but is still driveable to NY
2. seems like NC is more likely to have single chicks in the 25-35 range than further south or west (but still in the South, like Tennessee) b/c it seems like in those places, women are more likely to marry young
3. less racism than deep South? Don’t want to get my Indian/Yankee ass lynched or shut out of the game b/c interracial dating is taboo (yeah, I know that this can work in favor of black guys, but not sure it would work in favor of Indian guys)

Now if my assumptions are way off, I’ll have to reconsider other southern states. But otherwise, within NC, I’m trying to decide between Charlotte and Raleigh. Any thoughts on lifestyle differences between those cities or where a guy like me has better odds or where the competition is weaker?

Messages In This Thread