rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

I have about 12K Qmiles (Qatar Airlines) which will expire soon. Is there any way to redeem or convert them if don't travel via Qatar or with this airline? The tickets with partner airlines (including AA, for example) start with 12.5K miles for a round trip short haul flight (up to 500 miles distance) which I don't think I'll need in the near future. In theory, I could transfer 500 SPG points to qmiles and then have enough to use Qmiles to buy a ticket with a partner airline, but I don't think it's worth it. Also, some people online complained about redemption fees/taxes which make it cheaper to buy a similar ticket for cash.

I researched the Qatar Airlines web site and some topics on Flyertalk, etc. and couldn't find anything about converting Qmiles to get hotel points or anything else. There is no way to shop using Qmiles either, except if you go to Qatar which I don't think I ever will. What can I do with these miles?

Messages In This Thread