rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creation of 5-man fireteam to deal with SJW's

Creation of 5-man fireteam to deal with SJW's

Quote: (11-15-2014 01:04 PM)ABCDEFGH Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:29 AM)Ocelot Wrote:  

At the same time, we need banners to march under and slogans/buzzwords. The important thing is to make sure they're appealing to the average guy, and to the people on the fence. A big problem with calling our opponents "Social Justice Warriors" is that, whilst it might sound demeaning to us, the majority of the general public associates the term "social justice" with positive things.

I agree with this. It is important that they are seen as bad guys in every way, so that no one wants to be associated with them.

Moral authoritarians and cultural marxists (some feel this one is misleading) are the other names I see used.

Maybe a name that makes you think of a cult or something else that most americans will distance themselves from.

Cultural Marxist is about as useful a term as "Reactionary", i.e. not very. It's only beneficial in political discourse with people who already agree with your narrative. The only thing "Cultural Marxism" will bring to mind for most people is impassioned Fox News presenters on their soapbox. Not good.

Terms like "Progressive" and "Liberal" for instance, are very well thought out. They sound like good things from the start, even if you don't know what they mean. Everyone likes progress! Everyone likes being able to do what they want!

Personally, I think any name we choose to fly under needs to emphasise freedom, liberty, dignity etc., as these are all fundamentally good things that feminists/SJWs seek to destroy. Likewise, any pejoratives describing feminists/SJWs should emphasise their neurosis, authoritarianism and mental ill-health. These are things which merit serious discussion, but are best done in private. At this stage, it would do more harm than good if a new buzzword was seen to originate from this corner of the internet.

Quote: (11-15-2014 12:57 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2014 12:56 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

I'd volunteer for one of the fire teams but my inconsistency is a problem, some days I have to unplug because of work.

However, I'm all about being on a zerg rush.

We would be very selective in getting involved. Maybe one event each month at the most.

If that's the frequency you're talking about, I should be available if you need more manpower. I understand this will probably be a clandestine operation, and I'm not the most prolific poster here, but if you have any low priority work that needs doing, hit me up.

Credentials: I played a lot of Command & Conquer as a kid [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Messages In This Thread