rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 Simple Things I Did to Improve The Quality of My Life
Simple Things I Did to Improve The Quality of My Life
Excellent post.

There are all too many guys who can afford to do things like that and who could save themselves a lot of time and make their lives much more comfortable and efficient, but who don't do so out of excessive regard for conventions of one kind or another. Indeed, you don't need to be a celebrity to hire a personal assistant for $15 an hour but this is an insight that almost no one really has.

Of course there can be a great deal of charm in some of these tasks, like doing your own grocery shopping or running errands that take you to places that you might not go otherwise. A man misses something -- a lot, maybe -- if he never has to perform these tasks, if he never in his life found himself in a beautiful and desolate shopping center laundromat sagely reading a true crime book or perhaps sneaking off to the nearby bar while the tumblers spin. But at a certain point in one's life, one finds that there is maybe even more charm in not doing those things anymore. There is a time for everything...

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread