rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl talks shit on an NYC subway. Gets slapped back to the future

Girl talks shit on an NYC subway. Gets slapped back to the future

Quote: (11-10-2014 07:53 PM)PhilE Wrote:  

As a black guy in Philly there are an abundant amount of women, some of who are attractive, who act like this. Its not just the physical aggressiveness, but inner city black women are the extreme perverse version of every characteristic wrong with American women in general.

1.) Shit test - they Shit test you to the point of trying to dehumanize or emasculate you

2.) Wanting of Alpha Men - To the point that only men who literally would risk their freedom and lives to prove it are sometimes deemed worthy

3.) Hypergamous - key line by her "Get your money up" - to compare and contrast, a white guy can wear NON name brand clothing and as long as it fits him nice he can still feel confident and talking to attractive women. With black guys its not enough for it to fit well and look good on you, it has to be name brand and expensive. Just listen to rap music in general, people think the #1 theme is killing, its not........its money.

4.) Anti Feminine Behavior or Masculine traits- This video tells the story. So many black women have non-feminine characteristics its almost questionable if they can be considered women. They want to argue demonstratively, instigate destructive situations and as you can see they also want to physically fight.

I said this before.....but THIS is the reason for "cities black guys do well in" threads. Our own pool is decimated if not by overweight (not thick....but fat) women, then its made shallow by girls like the ones in the video. And if you happen to find one that is attractive, nice body and with a hint of femininity, she understands supply and demand and SIMPS are there to drive up the price beyond of just using game while she still swoons for a thug/alpha type. Not to mention we are unable to use things like indirect or good openers.

This is sad because I've actually been in this situation, when I was young ,where a girl was "being extra" and 2 people lost their lives as a result. I gotta get the fuck out of the east coast....and this country....I can't wait for my business to get off the ground...smh

As a Black male on the West Coast(Los Angeles). It's really bad out here with Black women also with the obesity rates and attitudes. But luckily there's more diversity with the African American women here(more alternative types) and Non Black women in general are more open to dating Black men than on the East Coast.

I feel like I've dated every race of women in the world here other than an Aussie Aboriginie, lol.

Messages In This Thread