rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ashley Madison on why women cheat

Ashley Madison on why women cheat

Quote: (08-31-2011 05:41 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2011 03:41 PM)Pilate Wrote:  

Ashley Madison works.

Well, this is not enough. AM isn't cheap, and there is a bunch of free sites which work too, so the question is whether it works much better than those?

I've never had too much luck with any of the freebies. Women on AM atte down to fuck.

Quote:Quote:

Anyway, within moments of her showing up to my apartment I was throat fucking her as she hung off the side of by bed. She ended up providing me with anything I hinted at wanting, watches, video games, cds, and she even paid for my maid service.

I wonder why. Was she really fugly and/or much older?

Because she knew that's why she was there, and her husband wouldn't fuck her. She passed the boner test, and I even ate dinner in public with her, so she want too bad. I have some pics at home I'll post later.

AM really isn't much, or rather it has cost me less than 50 in two years. Buy credits, use them sparingly and divert to a free chat asap for plan making.

Messages In This Thread